Criteria for RUMAWIP – SkyAwani3
Criteria for RUMAWIP
- Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above may apply.
- Gross household income for individual applicant not more than RM10,000 per month; combined household income not more than RM15,000 per month.
- Priority is given to first-time home buyers in Wilayah Persekutuan.
- Priority is given to applicants who are currently working and living in Wilayah Persekutuan.
- Applicants are not allowed to sell their RUMAWIP home or transfer ownership within 10 years after the purchase without any permission from government except to heirs e.g. spouse or children only.
- The buyer must reside in the RUMAWIP home and no renting is allowed.
- Head of household is eligible to only one unit of RUMAWIP in Wilayah Persekutuan.
- Applicant who has never been declared insolvent.